Fibre Broadband included in rental
Duntroon is a Georgian Villa built around 1830 and has a south facing aspect. Queen Street is a quaint, charming street consisting of Georgian and Victorian houses and also St. Ninnians Church and St. Columbas Church. Duntroon offers parking for 4 vehicles in the drive, and has easy walking access to the railway station in Nairn, bus routes and is 5 miles from Inverness Airport.
The accommodation is over two floors and comprises:
- 4 large spacious bright bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms and two of the bedrooms also have baths as well.
- Entrance Hall
- Large south facing lounge with double window, 50" TV, Edinburgh granite Fire place and Wood burning stove.
- Dining room south facing with Skovby dining table and seating for 8.
- Large kitchen with AGA Masterchef, Gathering table, Belfast Sinks and American Fridge Freezer
- Fifth Bedroom with adjacent shower room.
- Utility room with dishwasher, washing machine and 300 litre water heater (for all those showers!)
- The house is fully heated with central heating and all showers are high pressure.